Thursday, September 18, 2014

Another Love Story of Myself?

It has been quite a long time I did not update any entry here. Sometimes I wish to share some of my simple life story. Of course here I mostly focus on my own feeling, sad feeling...more to love towards someone.  Lately, in 2014 I had meet with lots of new friends. Some are really good while the others are just looking for what they need from me. Although it always seems to be give and take situation.  Out of that number of friends, I did not know why and how suddenly I got some special feeling towards someone which I just met last two weeks.  Let me re-named that person as "S". S is a good person and has his own quality. I like the way S think and do certain work. S is a cheerful person and full of motivated. S also always act naughty, so there will be no time for sad part except tired. Maybe because S special and unique in the way S is....as compared to others person that I had met, I felt that I got some unique special feeling towards S too.  At first, I told S about my feeling...S did not response at all. Then I try again to express my feeling, it seems to be nothing and useless too. I did sent some text to S but seldom to be replied.  Of course those kind of actions not in my expectation. I was totally distressed and sad.  Anyway, what I could do was just keep on liking or could be said as"loving" S without gaining any response.  Of course, it was sad to know the reality but what I can do for that as my feeling has gained.  I only can hope that I can make everything clear to justify what had happened to me even though that I still hope I still chance to be love and giving love.  It just like a fantasy but I need to keep moving on although some tear falls down. Just let it be...

Following are some meaningful quotes I think..hehehe


No comments:

Post a Comment